Check out these amazing moving facts…
1 in 5 people move every year! Tha’s 20% of the United States population.
Other interesting moving facts:
- 43 million Americans move each year.
- 50% of all moves take place between Memorial and Labor Days.
- 11 the number of times an average American moves during their lifetime.
- Home buyers re-invest up to 40% of equity gain. (National Association of Realtors)
- 2 Years: The time it takes a mover to “feel” settled.
- 6 Months: the average time necessary to become familiar with the surroundings